Academic Affairs • 423.652.4737
Admissions • 423.652.4861 • email@example.com
Alumni • 423.652.4864 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Office • 423-652-4156 • email@example.com
Career Success Center • 423.652.4865 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaplain • 423-652-4708 • email@example.com
Counseling Center • 423.652.4742 • CounselingCenter@king.edu
Disability Services • 423.652.4303
Financial Aid • 423.652.4725 • firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Help Desk • 423.652.6019 • email@example.com
Libraries • 423.652.4716 • firstname.lastname@example.org
President's Office • 423.652.4784 • email@example.com
Security • 423.652.4333 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Affairs • 423.652.4740
Weather & Emergency Information • 423.652.6446
1. You can apply online for admission to King at apply.king.edu or call 800.362.0014 to speak with an Enrollment Counselor.
2. Then complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. We recommend you file your FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1 in order to
maximize your eligibility for all types of financial aid. Remember to use accurate
tax information, answer all questions, and include King University as one of your
school choices (code #003496).
3. Supply additional information as required by King University before financial aid
awards can be made. If you receive a request for additional information from King's
Office of Financial Aid, complete and return it promptly.
4. Within two to three weeks of filing your FAFSA, you should receive a Student Aid
Report (SAR). Review it for inaccuracies and submit any necessary corrections.
5. Watch your email for notice that your financial aid award is available in the King
University Financial Aid Portal. The portal will list all of your financial assistance,
including scholarships, grants, work study, and loans. You will need to accept or
decline these awards in your financial aid portal within two weeks.